Riverside County Superior Court

If you reside in Riverside county California and you have a legal issue chances are you will be dealing with the Riverside County Superior Court as this is your jurisdiction. The court locations include Banning, Blythe, Corona, Hemet, Indio, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Palm Springs, Riverside and Temecula.

Typically you will be going to the court house near you to dispute issues in the areas of civil, criminal, divorce, child custody, probate, small claims and traffic violations. You can also pay fines at the court house.

Other services include searching public records or court cases. They have self-help areas both at the court house and online where you can find the proper forms and procedures to assist you if you don’t have a lawyer.

If you get called for jury service chances are you will meet at one of the court houses in the Riverside county court system. You can go online to their website to check if you are dismissed.

All and all the justice system is a publicly available tool that you can use for disputes as well as defending your rights as a citizen of Riverside county.

Law Offices of El Hazin & Associates

Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to you and your business in a timely fashion. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you and to discuss how we may be of service.

Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas: Bankruptcy, Consumer Law, Business Law, Child Custody, Visitation Rights, Paternity, Family Law, Divorce, Child Support, Deportation, Spousal Support, Domestic Violence, Domestic Partnerships, Immigration Law and Investor Visas.

We are serving in Riverside, CA.


Visit Website: www.elhazinandassociates.com